Financial planning is a process for creating, assessing, and realizing financial goals. A financial plan is meant to give you control and peace of mind for the long term by focusing on action in the near term.
* Identify the aspects of your life that are most important to you.
* Establish and prioritize the financial goals that support this life.
* Determine what can be done now and in the future to improve your financial situation - or what should NOT be done!
* Decide among alternatives to get to where you want to be (the plan).
* Develop a system for tracking and monitoring the plan.
As a fee-only financial advisor, we do not receive commissions or any other payments from the providers of the financial products that we recommend. Our only compensation comes from the fees agreed upon beforehand and paid by our clients, which means that we are 100% aligned with our clients in developing recommendations that benefit them. Further, our role as a fiduciary means that we put our clients first regardless of the fees paid.